Digital Marketing Director, Automotive
Manning Agency is looking for an experienced marketing professional eager for a fresh challenge in the automotive retail space. This opportunity is for a highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with sharp analytical, critical thinking and communication skills.
This is a very unique position where you’ll be required to combine your marketing strategy experience with deep analytical and media skills to develop and execute cohesive marketing plans driving brand awareness and customer acquisition goals. To be successful in this role, you should possess a solid marketing background and work experience managing a variety of marketing projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns spanning the full spectrum of digital marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be able to conceive big-picture solutions while implementing custom marketing strategies across a dynamic organization. This individual is an innovator, problem solver and very comfortable collaborating with clients, vendors and senior management. A creative approach and a proven track record with a clear history of experience in digital marketing in the automotive industry is a must. This position is currently 100% remote and requires some travel.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Directs the development and execution of comprehensive, measurable monthly marketing plans.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of marketing budgets, tracks spending and prepares reports as needed.
- Develops and implements efficient and creative marketing campaigns, promotions, and programs.
- Collaborates monthly with clients and vendors to prepare media plans, review performance data and launch campaigns.
- Oversees and coordinates development, design, and production of all marketing and advertising materials.
- Conducts market research, competitive analysis and vendor evaluations.
- Perform monthly performance analysis and prepares customer reports and presentations
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related field.
- 12+ years related marketing experience. 7+ years Industry experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Strong analytical skills (Google Analytics, other)
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Manning Agency is a highly dynamic marketing firm and if you have the talent and drive there are no limits to what you can achieve here.
If you are interested please contact us using the form below or find more info on our contact page.